Modifying suspensions and building complete frames is what got Jack started 40 years ago! We specialize in chassis design and fabrication for street rods, pro-touring, pro-street, and competition vehicles. We utilize our own designed and shop built chassis table for all our custom frames and drag car chassis projects ensuring your car's foundation will be straight and correct.
We are dealers or distributors for all the major suspension manufacturers including; Fat Man
Fabricating, Heights, Street Rod Engineering, The Chassis Shop, Applied Racing Technologies,
Progressive Automotive, Moser Engineering, Wilwood, Stainless Steel, and Baer Brakes.
* Front Suspensions: independent with tubular control arms, strut, coil-over, air-bag,
traditional straight axle with 4 bar or hair pins, and we also install complete front clips
from Fat Man for those vehicles which were originally equipped with an early style IFS
* Rear Suspensions: Stock parallel or tranverse leaf spring, pro street, pro race, pro touring, ladder bar,
and both parallel and triangulated 4-link with coil-over or air-bags
* Rear Differentials: Stock or narrowed, street use to full competition, Fab 9 housing
* Frames: Complete stock style to full competition round tube, mig welded mild steel certifiable to 7.50, or tig
welded chrome moly certifiable to 6.00!
* Roll Cages: Simple roll bars; 6, 8, 10, and 12-point with funny-car style cages
* Chassis set up and scaling
The best appearing car or truck in the world is nothing if the frame or suspension under it is not right!
Let us help make sure your "foundation" is correct, safe, and road or track ready.
NORTH TEXAS ROD AND CUSTOM, INC. 15750 FM 2860 - Kaufman, Texas 75142 903-498-7037 - JACK@NTRCI.com Copyright 2002-2012 All Rights Reserved